top of page
1. Salvation Is ONLY through confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Salvation is the condition of being forgiven of one’s sins.
2. God there is only one living and true God, Creator of the world we live in. He controls what happens with His creation, sovereign.
3. Jesus is the only Son of God the Father.
4. Holy Spirit is the (person) presence of God here and today, as described in chapter 2 of the New Testament book of Acts.
5. Baptism in the Holy Spirit or “Holy Ghost” baptism speaking in tongues is the initial evidence of this experience.
6. Supernatural Gifts of the Holy Ghost
7. Divine Healing for the Soul (mental & emotional) and Body (physical) was paid for by Jesus in the Atonement.
8. Freedom of worship with every form of expression being done in decency and in order, not drawing attention to oneself.
9. Bible is God’s Word for His people.
10. Water Baptism is a sacrament, to demonstrate that an individual life has been transformed by salvation through Jesus Christ.
11. Communion is a sacrament remembering the sacrificial death and promised return of Jesus Christ.
12. Blessed Hope is the Second Coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
13. Eternal life is promised to all of us.
14. Sacredness of marriage between one man and one woman and family commitment.
15. Sanctification is a subsequent work of salvation.
16. Worldliness we believe God has chosen His people to abstain from all worldliness and lustful desires.
17. Tithing is God's command for his people to give for his work thru local congregations.
© 2017 Cornerstone International Ministries
bottom of page